Thursday, April 14, 2011
On April 8, a bicycle and pedestrian attachment to the Missouri River Bridge opened in Jefferson City, spanning the Missouri River and connecting bicyclists and pedestrians with the popular Katy Trail.
Work on the project began in mid-May 2010. It was funded by MoDOT
Watch the ribbon-cutting below to catch some great shots of those already enjoying the bridge attachment.
- shows nearly 300 live-camera views updating every two seconds
- displays real-time information on incidents and work zones with lane closures
- provides personalized My STL Traffic alerts for lane closures on the highways you use and the times you need it each day. These alerts can be sent to you by text or e-mail.
- includes a mobile-friendly version for your smart phone and other cellular devices
- shows real-time @STL_Traffic Twitter alerts
Posted by Laura Holloway at 10:00 AM