Thursday, July 16, 2009

MoDOT Web site lets citizens report potholes and more

See a pothole on a state road? Tell us about it!

With MoDOT’s Report a Road Concern online form, you can help your department of transportation keep Missouri roads safe and smooth.

Linked from the MoDOT homepage at, Report a Road Concern lets citizens contact the department about a variety of road-related issues. Look for the link on the right-hand side of the homepage.

Existing report categories include: mowing, striping, signs, potholes, signal problems, highway lighting, guardrail/guard cable issues, illegal dumping on the highway and non-stormwater discharge into a drainage ditch. There is also a blank comment field in case the problem being reported is not on the existing list.

Travelers are our most valuable resource for information. They’re the ones using our highways and bridges every day. They know if something is not right immediately. This online form is another way they can communicate with MoDOT.

You can go directly to the Report a Road Concern here: .